This is an accessibility statement from Mommy To Be and Beyond.
Measures to support accessibility
Mommy To Be and Beyond takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Mommy To Be and Beyond:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Mommy To Be and Beyond is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Mommy To Be and Beyond. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Mommy To Be and Beyond:
- Phone: 7868532956
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @mommytobeandbeyond, Facebook: @mommytobeandbeyond, Twitter: @mom2bandbeyond
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Mommy To Be and Beyond is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- All browsers are compatible with the content that is provided on the website
Accessibility of Mommy To Be and Beyond relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Mommy To Be and Beyond, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Mommy To Be and Beyond:
- Comments or images uploaded by users or visitors of the site, may not be able to have alternative text. Some uploaded images may not have alternative text because it is for decorative purposes only. We will try our best to ensure most of our content is fully accessible to everyone. We will monitor all our posts and content as much as possible to ensure we are in compliance with the law. Please contact us should any issues arise that we were not aware of.
Mommy To Be and Beyond assessed the accessibility of Mommy To Be and Beyond by the following approaches:
An evaluation statement for Mommy To Be and Beyond is available at: https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days and to propose a solution within 10 business days, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Mommy To Be and Beyond
This statement was created on 6 April 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.